Resource Librarian, East Central Regional Library (Cambridge, MN), 40 hours per week:
East Central Regional Library (ECRL) has a vacancy for the position of Resource Librarian to oversee and facilitate access to resources in all formats provided by East Central Regional Library. Oversees collection budget. Supervises and coordinates interlibrary loan staff and service. Provides reference service and training for public and staff. East Central Regional Library is a consolidated public library system in east central Minnesota which operates 14 branches and outreach services, in 6 counties. The Resource Librarian reports to the ECRL Executive Director. This position is for 40 hours per week.
· A Master’s degree in library/information science;
· One or more years of job related experience;
· Up-to-date technology skills;
· Ability to travel within six county region.
· Possess a valid driver’s license, be eligible for one, or have own access to transportation;
· Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
· Collection development experience.
· Previous supervisory experience.
· Above average communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to work collaboratively.
Salary range is $40,185.60 – $56,284.80 DOQ annually with paid health insurance, PTO and PERA. Review of applications begins April 2, 2019 and continues until filled. Submit application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail printed, signed application to: East Central Regional Library, Attn: Human Resources, 244 S. Birch St, Cambridge MN 55008. Download application above.
Link to posting: http://ecrlib.org/about/employment-opportunities-at-ecrl/