The seven multicounty multitype library systems provide critical links between the academic, public, school and special libraries in the state.
Each multitype system responds to the needs of the librarians in its region by providing support services. Key areas in which these systems provide efficient, cost effective services include: consulting; communication; sharing of resources across all types of libraries; ongoing opportunities for professional and staff development; and assistance with strategic planning.
To learn more about the individual multitypes, click below:
- Northern Lights Library Network (NLLN)
- Arrowhead Library System
- Central Minnesota Libraries Exchange (CMLE)
- Prairielands Library Exchange
- Traverse des Sioux Library System
- Southeast Library System (SELS)
Learn more – check out the multitype brochure
Click here for a map of the multitype regions with contact info