Library Assistant — Part Time
Minnesota Orchestra – Minneapolis, MN
The Minnesota Orchestra Library is looking for a part time library assistant to begin Fall 2017. This position will be offered up to 15 hours a week year round. Hours are flexible and may include evenings during concerts.
A library assistant would complete tasks including, but not limited to:
• Music preparation.
• Catalogue upkeep.
• Music Degree or performance experience equivalence.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to quickly produce highly detailed work, while sometimes asked to multitask.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat preferable.
• Orchestral library experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Sibelius, Finale or other computer music engraving software is a plus.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
Please submit a resume and 1 page cover letter to:
Minnesota Orchestral Association
1111 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
No Phone Calls Please
The Minnesota Orchestra is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from all racial, ethnic and religious backgrounds. The Minnesota Orchestra embraces its commitment to equal opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, marital or veteran’s status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.