The Center for Rural Health at the University of North Dakota is seeking experienced and detail-oriented applicants to serve as Information Specialist for the Rural Health Information Hub (www.ruralhealthinfo.org), a federally-funded web-based information center on rural health issues. The position will be responsible for tracking rural health issues, synthesizing the information, and creating un-biased web-based products to help users keep abreast of issues and easily find additional resources to meet their information needs.
Required qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in public administration, health policy, business, public policy, public health, communications, journalism, library and information science – or other degree related to information dissemination, rural health, population health, or health policy.
• Three years of similar work experience. Work experience requirement will be waived if applicant has a Master’s degree.
• Experience or training with doing advanced web-based searches.
• Excellent writing skills and experience presenting to groups.
• Satisfactory Criminal History Background Check
See the full requirements, position description, and apply online by June 14, 2018 at https://www1.und.edu/finance-operations/human-resources-payroll/careers/secure/job-openings-external.cfm?category=3000+Professional&AppliTrackJobId=4329_37440&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1