Elementary Library/Media Paraprofessional, Paynesville Area Elementary School
Posted on 2021-12-15 12:52:24 PM
Listing expires 2022-02-13 12:00:00 AM
( ADA/Text Version )
Paynesville Area Elementary School is seeking a Library/Media Paraprofessional effective immediately for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year, beginning January 3.
Hours are 6.5 on school days only. Position open until filled.
– Create a welcoming, service oriented atmosphere in the Library Media Center
– Assist students and staff in locating library materials through the use of the automated catalog
– Coordinate circulation desk tasks including checking in and out books and other library materials and equipment, processing interlibrary loans, notifying patrons of overdue materials and shelving books and other library materials
– Assist with annual inventory of library materials
– Assist with Biannual Book Fair preparation, set up, operation and maintenance
– Support students in a general education setting
– Provide recess and lunchroom supervision
– Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Send resume, three letters of reference and application to:
Principal, Paynesville Area Elementary School
205 West Mill Street
Paynesville, MN 56362
or send via email to: email@example.com
Paynesville Area Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Paynesville Area Schools District Office
320-243-3410 ext. 1001