Date of Availability: 08/21/19-appx 10/14/19
Date Closing: 04/25/2019
Lakeview Elementary School
1.0 FTE – Digital Literacy Specialist – Long Term Substitute
Dates: 8/21/2019 – approximately 10/14/2019
1. The Elementary Digital Literacy Specialist is responsible for digital learning and integration with all staff in the building, professional development and coaching to support teachers in improving their skill set with new and emerging technologies, curates print and digital collections, provides visionary program leadership at the building and district level, and creates and supports digital learning environments.
2. Elementary Licensure and K-12 Media Specialist required.
3. Minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
4. Technology integration experience.
5. For complete job description/qualifications, please see attached.
6. Salary and fringe benefits in accord with the Master Agreement with Education Minnesota – Lakeville.
7. Teacher Contract
Interested internal applicants (must be a current ISD 194 EML member to be considered an internal applicant) click on the following link: EML Internal Application
External Applicants apply online @ https://phl.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/ with District Application, Resume, Cover Letter, letters of recommendation and transcripts.
Application Deadline: 4/25/2019
Please note, our hiring process for this position is on-going. As such, we are unable to provide a hiring deadline. Therefore, you will be contacted for interviews via email if you are being considered.
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY