Digital Asset Coordinator (Part-time temporary) in Blaine, Minnesota
Aveda, America’s premier creator and marketer of plant-based haircare, skincare, make-up, PureFume™ and lifestyle products seeks a Digital Asset Coordinator. This position coordinates and maintains Digital Asset Management database (Cumulus) for Aveda’s still imagery and other creative assets; distributes asset files and licensing information to internal and global requestors, and organizes film archives.
Each Aveda employee will practice an individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come.
• Provide backup to Asset Manager in overall cataloging of digital assets, maintaining asset metadata, archive management and maintenance of Cumulus
• Track accurate metadata information for all Creative Assets through Cumulus, Aveda’s digital asset management (DAM) system
• Identify and communicate licensing information for all assets by signing-off on all printed and online collateral and videos
• Drive delivery of global and market-specific still images to appropriate global markets within timing parameters given
• Provide support and research assistance to Cumulus users and other requestors as needed
• Perform quality checks on all final, retouched assets, ensuring standard Aveda protocols are followed
• Drive and execute archive process and standards for all still images to preserve brand history
• Research efficiencies and current goings-on in DAM, report findings and implement as directed by Asset Manager
• Work with Asset Manager on special DAM projects, i.e. Aveda Brand History tracking, system and server upgrades and efficiencies
• Maintain and keep current Aveda Standards Guide of best practices and processes, Quick Tips Guide and other procedural documents for digital asset management and physical archives.
• Maintain video request form (VRF) with updates and distribution on an as-needed basis
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or Masters of Library Science Management preferred.
2-3 years Digital Asset Management and/or related Creative function preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organization, database management. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite MS Office. General knowledge of photo production process, and familiarity with all types of still and video file formats. Ability to take direction and work independently, handle and prioritize multiple projects and be team player with positive attitude.
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Americas-US-MN-Blaine
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Job Number: 1713763