Contract Renewal Specialist develops accurate service agreements for customer base. In addition communicates effectively with customers via telephone, email. Resolves problems and issues by understanding products, software and business processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this position effectively an individual must be able to perform the following duties satisfactory; other duties may be assigned. They must function as part of a small team the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Effectively work as part of a team to increase revenue by ensuing the customer has the information needed to renew service agreements or other products as assigned. (50%) by:
- Analysis customer accounts and effectively prepare renewal quotes and documents
- Prepare quotes and distribute via mail and email as required
- Ensure customer information and transactions are accurate and current via CRM * Promote 100% customer satisfaction by effectively providing customers with accurate complete data as needed (20%)
- Proactively become a systems expert to quickly and accurately prepare customer documents (20%)
- Administrative duties as assigned (10%)
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Travel Demands: Anticipated domestic and international travel is approximately 0%
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College Degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and quality output
- Effective time management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft CRM a plus
- Ability to learn systems as needed
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Dale Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th.