Assistant Director, East Central Regional Library (Cambridge, MN), 40 hours per week:
East Central Regional Library (ECRL) has a vacancy for the position of Assistant Director of a 6-county consolidated public library system in east central Minnesota which operates 14 branches and outreach services. The Assistant Director reports to the ECRL Executive Director. This position is for 40 hours per week. ECRL is a consolidated regional library system with 14 branches.
- A Master’s degree in library/information science.
- Four years of job related experience, two years supervisory.
- In-depth knowledge of library policies, methods and procedures;
- knowledge and ability to lead, inspire, supervise and evaluate staff
- expertise and experience in library technology;
- ability to develop and maintain records and prepare reports;
- ability to speak in public and to interpret library policies, procedures and resources;
- ability to work courteously and effectively with other employees and the public;
- ability to be tactful and adept in working with a wide variety of people.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, be eligible for one, or have own access to transportation.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Public library experience
Salary range is $46,872.93 – $70,114.64 annually with paid health insurance, PTO and PERA. Review of applications begins March 6, 2017 and continues until filled. Submit application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail printed, signed application to: East Central Regional Library, Attn: Human Resources, 244 S. Birch St, Cambridge MN 55008. Download application above.
Link to posting: http://ecrlib.org/about/employment-opportunities-at-ecrl/