Mackin Educational Resources is seeking an Account Manager to join Educator Support Services department at our Burnsville, MN headquarters. The right candidate will be someone who strives to provide exemplary service with a helpful and friendly demeanor. They will be working with our customers over the phone, live chat, and in written communications to answer questions, solve problems, provide
education, and maintain Mackin’s reputation for unparalleled service. If you fit the description below, then we need to hear from you.
• Desire to help others with a positive and service-oriented attitude
• General Understanding of educational and/or library practices
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills and ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
• General Computer knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to foster and maintain relationships
Education & Experience:
• Degree in an education related field
• Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services in order to provide adequate education to customers
• Provide prompt and personalized educator support including information and instructions via e-mail, phone, and live chat regarding print and digital materials purchases, collection development, and the specialized cataloging, labeling, and handling of those materials.
• Accurately document details of inquiries, comments, and requests, as well as action taken for completion or resolution.
• Generate interest in new products or services and connect customers with salespeople when required
• Collaborate with educators and colleagues to implement improvements to products and services based on educator suggestions and feedback.
• Process orders and returns
• Foster and maintain relationships with customers to improve our service level
• Full-time day hours
• Monday – Friday
• Negotiable, depending on education and experience
Mackin is a friendly working environment, where qualified full-time employees enjoy the following benefits: Health Ins., Flex Plan, 401 (k), Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays Voluntary plans for Dental, LTD, STD and Vol. Life To Apply go to www.mackin.com and under the employment section click on the position, fill out questionnaire, attach resume and cover letter.
Mackin Educational Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, religion, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, and the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.