The Minnesota Libraries Jobline is a place to post jobs for librarians, information specialists and school media specialists in Minnesota and nearby states (and occasionally beyond). It is not a general jobs database. Posting is free of charge.
Jobs are typically added Monday through Thursday and will be listed according to when they were posted on this list – in descending order by date. The most recently added jobs are listed first.
Note: Our email address has changed
Please email your listing(s) directly to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Metronet Jobline”
Submissions MUST include:
- Full description and/or link to existing posting where we can copy posting information
- A contact name and email (for us in case we have questions)
- Date to remove posting from our site (if none provided, post will be deleted after 30 days)
Please note that we make every effort to provide correct information, including a link to the original posting included whenever possible. Metronet is not responsible for changes made to original posts after being included in the Jobline.
If you notice a problem with this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jobline (18)
- Teacher-Librarian (20 hrs/week) – LEAP High School (St. Paul Public Schools)
- Technology Integration Specialist (2 openings) – Minneapolis Public Schools
- Field Technician – White Bear Lake Area Schools
- Circulation, ILL, & User Experience Specialist – Macalester (St. Paul)
- Community (Adjunct) Faculty Library and Information Services – Metropolitan State University
- Liaison Librarian (Virtual) – Walden University
- Cataloging and Technical Services Librarian – Bethany Lutheran College (Mankato)
- Youth Services Assistant Librarian – Johnston Public Library (Iowa)
- Media Specialist Teacher – Woodbury Leadership Academy
- Librarian I – Rochester Public Library
- Library Communication Manager – Hennepin County
- Youth Services Librarian – Burnsville (Dakota County)
- Administrative Assistant/Legacy Coordinator (PT) – Kitchigami Regional Library System (Pine River, MN)
- Music Lending Library Clerk (PT) – Chatfield Music Lending Library
- Library Assistant II (PT) – Minitex (U of MN)
- Technical Services, Collection Development Librarian – Teaching Books (Remote)
- Library Director – Durand, Wisconsin Public Library
- Collection Management Specialist – Mackin (Burnsville, MN)