The Minnesota Libraries Jobline is a place to post jobs for librarians, information specialists and school media specialists in Minnesota and nearby states (and occasionally beyond). It is not a general jobs database. Posting is free of charge.
Jobs are typically added Monday through Thursday and will be listed according to when they were posted on this list – in descending order by date. The most recently added jobs are listed first.
Please email your listing(s) directly to email@example.com. Please use subject line “Metronet Jobline”
Submissions MUST include:
- Full description and/or link to existing posting where we can copy posting information
- A contact name and email (for us in case we have questions)
- Date to remove posting from our site (if none provided, post will be deleted after 30 days)
- Jobline (14)
- Director of Siouxland Libraries – Sioux Falls, SD
Mayor Appointed Position
Hiring Range DOQ: $4,362.40 – $5,509.60 bi-weekly
Deadline for Filing: Tuesday, October 11, 2016
The Position: The Director is responsible for the overall operation and function of Siouxland Libraries, its branches, outreach, and electronic services.
Qualification Standards: Graduation from an American Library Association accredited college or university with a master’s degree in library ...
- Part-Time Administrative Assistant – SAMMIE
Southwest Area Multicounty Multitype Interlibrary Exchange (SAMMIE) seeks an administrative assistant to work 10 – 20 hours per week. Hours are somewhat flexible.
Full job description is below.
To apply, email cover letter, resume and contact information for 3 references to:
Shelly Grace, Executive Director
Southwest Area Multicounty Multitype Interlibrary Exchange
SMSU McFarland Library
1501 State ...
- Information Services Specialist – Southeastern Libraries Cooperating (SELCO)
Interested in helping support libraries in southeastern Minnesota? SELCO seeks an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for technology who is comfortable interacting with library staff. The successful candidate must have proven ability to:
• Provide technical support and effectively staff the SELCO Help Desk
• Provide instruction, documentation, technical information
• Plan workshops and present technology-based training
• Assist ...
- Executive Director – Traverse des Sioux Library Cooperative
The Traverse des Sioux Library Cooperative is looking for an Executive Director. This dynamic and challenging position will manage a cooperative that serves libraries in a nine county area around Mankato, Minnesota. Mankato is a vibrant, fast-growing city, home to Minnesota State University, Mankato and a thriving business community. The Executive Director reports to ...
- Librarian – Art Institutes International MinnesotaCategory: Academic AffairsDivision: The Art InstitutesMinimum Education Required: Master’s DegreeJob Code: 16018Location: Art Institutes International – Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN 55402, USOpen Date: 09/14/2016Travel Required: 0 – 20%
Under the supervision ...
- Special Collections Department Intern – Hennepin Co. Library
The Special Collections Department of the Hennepin County Library is seeking two interns to perform a variety of scanning and image editing functions for the Library’s digitization program, and also to create metadata for an historic events program collections. This is an unpaid internship. Duties include digital scanning of a variety of materials formats ...
- Preservation Department Intern – Hennepin Co. Library
The Preservation Department of the Hennepin County Library is seeking one or two interns to assist in an effort to conserve historic county plat maps. This is an unpaid internship. Duties will include map encapsulation, cutting backing sheets, data entry, photography, and other duties as needed. Requirements include a steady hand, attention to detail, ...
- Reference Instruction & Cooperative Purchasing Associate Director – Minitex
Job No. UL367
Job ID# 312610
Job Title: Reference Instruction & Cooperative Purchasing Associate Director (UL367)
Dept. Name: Minitex
Position Available: Immediately
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
For a full job description and to apply please use the following link: http://z.umn.edu/ulib367
Current University of Minnesota employees, please use the following link:
Minitex is a ...
- Assistant Library Director – Grand Marais Public Library
This job is open to all applicants.
Come live and work on the beautiful north shore of Lake Superior in a beautiful setting close to the boundary waters, hiking, skiing, fishing and Canada. Join a library that is one of the major hubs for a bustling community of artists, outdoor enthusiasts, retirees and tourists. Cook ...
- Communications and Digital Services Director – Saint Paul Public Library
This position will provide strategic and day-to-day oversight of communication, external relations and digital services, including the digital library. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in all aspects of communications, public relations, management and leadership, collaboration, and demonstrated cultural competence with a commitment to racial equity. This position is a member of the senior management team of the ...
- Part Time Instruction Librarian – Capella UniversityDescription
This is a part-time position that is responsible for developing and delivering instruction for Capella University learners, faculty, and staff, as part of Capella University Library’s information literacy and instruction program. As a member of the Curriculum & Instruction team, this position collaborates with faculty to provide market-aligned liaison services, including: course development support, instructional design ...
- Temporary Science Research and Instruction Librarian – University of St. Thomas
Overview: The University of St. Thomas seeks a Reference Librarian I to support the educational and research missions of the University by providing research and instruction support in and out of the classroom.
Provide reference services to students, faculty, staff and community members in person and via e-mail, phone, and chat. Develop, prepare, and teach individual ...
- Head Librarian/County Librarian – Madison/Canby/Dawson (MN) Public Libraries
Pioneerland Library System, a consolidated regional library system located in west central Minnesota, seeks a Head Librarian with successful public library experience to direct and coordinate the activities of three (3) rural libraries. Responsibilities include supervision of staff, budgeting, collection development and all other activities related to the operation and management of multiple ...
- Law Librarian – AccuFile, Inc.
AccuFile, Inc., a professional Library services firm, is seeking a forward thinking, flexible and experienced part-time Law Librarian for a prominent Minneapolis law firm. The ideal candidate must be a hands on, highly organized individual with the ability to work approximately 2-3 days a week with potential for temp to perm.
The Law Librarian performs ...
Copyright © 2016 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes
- Part-Time Administrative Assistant – SAMMIE