Ref #: 31669
Location: Minneapolis , Minnesota
Duration: 12 months
Date Posted: October 03, 2018
Summary: Client is currently in the process of populating a CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) SharePoint site which will serve as the “Library”, or a data repository for all site-related information, major project information, detailed circuit drawings, complete equipment specifications, individual site photos, and more. In most cases, the data will be sorted first by Operating Company and then by individual site abbreviation.
– Populating and continuously updating this site, employees will be able find relevant information quicker, streamline work processes, and maintain system uptime.
– Role of the SharePoint “Librarian” is to collect all of the types of data listed above (from current data sources) and consolidate/organize the data using an established folder structure template created for the Library.
– Since the Library is set to become the single “source of truth” for all business systems data, the Librarian is also responsible for consistently updating the Library so it is always current and accurate for other CIP-certified/trained employees of client.
– Regulating access permissions for the Library itself as well as moderating read/write permissions for every subfolder.
– Additionally address location and naming conventions database will be maintained by the librarian to ensure integrity.
– Experience with SharePoint and savvy with data.
– Experience providing permissions in SharePoint and understanding the library structures.