We are pleased to offer an exciting new career opportunity as a Senior Knowledge Information Systems Analyst at Fish & Richardson P.C. in our Twin Cities office.
The Senior Knowledge Information Systems Analyst will:
• Be responsible for facilitating the administrative strategy and functions of the Library & Knowledge Information Systems team including implementation, ongoing maintenance and coordinating training on the firm’s Library information systems
• Work with Senior Manager of Library & Knowledge Information Systems, management, and practice group leaders on identifying the firm’s knowledge information needs as well as recommending and implementing effective solutions.
• Develop and maintain content on the firm’s SharePoint resources. Provide user support and training
• Facilitate the Library’s new hire orientation program by coordinating the efforts of department staff. This includes scheduling orientations, updating documentation, providing information systems access, and other tasks as needed
• Work collaboratively with the Information Technology department to implement information resources into existing firm systems, thus ensuring interoperability and adoption
• Work with internal and external information providers to maintain service level support and install end-user research tools in line with firm objectives and practice group requirements
To be a great fit for this role, a candidate should possess:
• Master’s degree in Library & Information Science (JD, MIS, MBA acceptable) or equivalent experience required. Two years of experience in the library or law firm environment required/preferred
• Knowledge of and experience with resources integral to Library and Knowledge Information Systems.
• Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner; and the ability to maintain a high level of mental efforts when performing essential duties
• Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to communicate with a diverse group of attorneys and staff with professionalism, courtesy and tact
• Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment and contribute to effective team relationships
The firm offers competitive pay; a rich benefits package, including group medical and dental coverage, award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution, group and supplemental life insurance, and tuition reimbursement; and fosters a family-friendly atmosphere, with back-up child care, and health and wellness programs.
Fish & Richardson, a premier global intellectual property law firm, is sought-after and trusted by the world’s most innovative brands and influential technology leaders. Established in 1878, and now with more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S. and Europe, our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. To learn more about the firm visit www.fr.com.
Please send résumé, cover letter and salary requirements with the position title in the subject line to Jill Strand, Senior Manager, Library & Knowledge Information Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org