Job ID: BRA000BZE
Date posted: 08/31/2017
Location: HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Sr. Item Taxonomy Analyst is responsible for the development and management of a optimized Item classification structure and schema for the enablement of business value across the digital landscape and enterprise.
• Develop and execute taxonomy strategies to achieve optimization and simplification business objectives
• Analyze, design and execute product taxonomy improvements for existing and new categories
• Establish strong working partnership with Item COE, Site Merch, Legal, and merchandising teams.
• Participate and assist in implementing and managing taxonomy governance processes
• Educate merchant & partner team members on taxonomy practices, tools, and uses
• Participate in ongoing development of technology and tools with Product Teams.
• Partner in the development of current and future processes and best methods
• Participate in special projects and initiatives as assigned
• Four year college degree with focus in retail merchandising, information science or related field preferred.
• 2+ years relevant experience in the library science field, digital merchandising, or Item management
• Ability to communicate with partners across the organization and solve complex problems
• Self-Starter and able to thrive in a highly dynamic, collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to maximize relationships in cross-functional teams
• Ability to work independently and drive strong results
Taxonomy Management, Data Management, Information Science or Data Quality experience