Programming Librarian, East Central Regional Library (Cambridge, MN), 40 hours per week:
East Central Regional Library (ECRL) has a vacancy for the position of Programming Librarian to oversee programming for all ages at East Central Regional Library; marketing and promotion of regional library programs and to oversee grant writing and fund development activites. East Central Regional Library is a consolidated public library system in east central Minnesota which operates 14 branches and outreach services, in 6 counties. The Programming Librarian reports to the ECRL Executive Director. This position is for 40 hours per week.
• A Master’s degree in library/information science;
• Two or more years of job related experience;
• Up-to-date technology skills;
• Possess a valid driver’s license, be eligible for one, or have own access to transportation;
• Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
• Previous experience with grant writing and oversight; fund development experience.
Salary range is $46,983.09 – $60,701.10 annually with paid health insurance, PTO and PERA. Review of applications begins September 4, 2018 and continues until filled. Submit application via email to email@example.com and mail printed, signed application to: East Central Regional Library, Attn: Human Resources, 244 S. Birch St, Cambridge MN 55008. Download application above.
Link to posting: http://ecrlib.org/about/employment-opportunities-at-ecrl/