Minnehaha Academy is a PreK – Grade 12 Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America. Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating faith and learning.
Minnehaha Academy is looking for a full-time Media Specialist/Librarian at our Upper School campus serving Grades 9-12, starting in August 2017.
Qualifications and preferences include:
• Previous Librarian and Media Specialist experience preferred, along with state licensure as a Library Media Specialist or related area
• Aptitude for innovation and implementation of research-based best practices to teach, engage, and support students and teachers, including media center and classroom instruction
• Vision for creating and leading a future-centered media program- including services, space, and materials- taking into consideration the core strengths of the school and current program
• Strong administrative skills for planning, budgeting, scheduling, training and coordinating media/library services and processes
• Team player with the ability to foster relationships and communicate effectively with students, teachers, Media Center/Library colleagues, and other community stakeholders
• Excellent technology skills with an understanding of 21st century skills and digital citizenship and their relationship to the research process and information/instructional technology curriculum
• Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life.
Learn more about our school at our web site www.minnehahaacademy.net. If interested, apply online and attach resume to application where requested. For questions, please contact:
Jason Wenschlag – Upper School Principal
3100 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Minnehaha Academy is an EEO/AA employer