Media Educator 0.1 FTE – St Louis Co ISD 2142
Date of Availability: 08/30/2017
Date Closing: Open Until Filled
Position Hours: 0.1 FTE/ 3.75 hrs per week
Location: North Woods School, Cook MN
We’re currently accepting applications for a 0.1 FTE Secondary Media Specialist. This position is a very causual opening that will become available August 30, 2017. The teaching opportunity enjoys a flexible schedule and professional learning opportunities through our Q-Comp school district. Help make a difference in a student’s educational experience to be community, college, and career ready at St. Louis County Schools!
Skills & Abilities:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to assist in providing safe and respectful learning environments for students
• Maintain student confidentiality
• Knowledge, skill, and/or experience in the instruction of Media Arts.
• Ability to maintain age appropriate class instruction and learning goals.
• Must hold an active teaching license from Minnesota Department of Education (MDE)
• Must complete pre-employment background check
• MDE approved teaching license in Secondary Media Arts or related area. This position qualifies for a MDE Special Permission, please contact our Human Resources Department for more information.
St. Louis County Schools, ISD 2142 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.