Marshall Public Schools is seeking applications for the position of Media Specialist. This position is serving grades 5-12 at the Marshall High School and Marshall Middle School.
• Knowledge and ability to teach information literacy and 21st Century skills.
• Knowledge and ability to work with technology and assist teachers with technology integration in the classroom.
• Ability to select and provide access to a wide variety of materials which meet the needs of various learning situations.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, staff, administration and the general public.
• Ability to facilitate and coordinate small group meetings and staff development activities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree required and proper MN Teacher licensure from MN Department of Education are required.
SALARY/CONTRACT: 1.0 FTE 185-day contract beginning with 2019-2020 school year. Excellent salary and benefits, beginning salary dependent upon education, qualifications and experience.
Benefit Package Includes:
• Competitive salary
• Insurance offerings: health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance
• Paid sick and personal leave
• TRA and 403B Contributions
• Q-Comp District
• Mentorship program
• Leadership team opportunities
Applicants are encouraged to apply early as an aggressive timeline will be used for this search in order to find the best candidate. Extracurricular opportunities are also available. If interested, please apply at www.marshall.k12.mn.us, attach a letter of application, resume, 3 current letters of recommendation, college transcripts, a copy of MN teaching license.
Position is open until filled.
Questions About the Position: Contact Gwen Johnson at (507) 929-2609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marshall, MN is located in Southwest Minnesota and is a regional hub for the southwest corner of the state. Marshall is also the home to Southwest Minnesota State University and several national and global industries, including the Schwan Food Company, Ralco, and US Bank.
Take a virtual tour of Marshall Public Schools today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI2YRKGTEKA Virtual Link
It is the policy of Marshall Public Schools to provide equal employment opportunity for all, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.