The Upsala Area School District is seeking qualified applicants for a Library Media Specialist/Community Education Coordinator for the 2019-2020 school year. Qualifications include:
1. Ability to manage all aspects of the district’s media centers.
2. Ability to work as a collaborative team member in a K-12 setting.
3. Ability to cultivate and sustain positive interpersonal relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
4. Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
5. Strong background in technology and technology integration.
6. Thorough knowledge of best practice literacy strategies.
7. Commitment to meeting the needs of diverse learners.
8. Willingness to fill extra-curricular vacancies.
9. Ability to coordinate and manage the district’s community education program including, but not limited too, managing schedules and payments and required state reporting.
10. Maintain district communications and public relations including newsletters, district website, and social media platforms.
To Apply: Please submit letter of interest, resume, transcripts, copy of MN license (if applicable), completed certified application form (http://upsala.k12.mn.us/district/job.html), and a minimum of three (3) letters of recommendation to:
Mr. Vern L. Capelle
Superintendent of Schools
Upsala Area School District
PO Box 190 – 415 S. Main St.
Upsala, MN 56384
(320) 573-2174 Ext. 105