Elementary Library Media Specialist
Bismarck Public Schools
Bismarck Public Schools is seeking to hire an Elementary Library Media Specialist to coordinate library services provided by the school based on a district library plan; and also to collaborate with classroom teachers across the curriculum in the integration of library/technology.
1. LMO2 (Library media specialist) credential
2. Valid ND teaching certificate based on a bachelor’s degree with elementary, middle level, or secondary education
3. A strong background and experience in automated library systems, current educational strategies and technologies, and administration of personnel.
4. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Application deadline date: 9/24/18
Starting salary range: $45,900 to $66,170 (salary to be prorated based on employee’s start date)
BPS uses an online, paperless application process, TalentEd Recruit & Hire.
• Go to our website (bismarckschools.org)
• Click on the Jobs icon for a list of current job openings and application process
• Complete the online application to apply for this position