Library Media Specialist – 80% Position
Bismarck Public Schools
Application deadline date: Wed., June 28, 2017
1. LMO2 (Library media specialist) credential
2. Valid ND teaching certificate based on a bachelor’s degree with elementary, middle level, or secondary education
3. A strong background and experience in automated library systems, current educational strategies and technologies, and administration of personnel.
4. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Salary Classification: Teacher’s salary schedule/0.8 position
Reports To: Building principal
Job Goal: To coordinate library services provided by the school(s)* based on a district library plan; to collaborate with classroom teachers across the curriculum in the integration of library/technology. (*May serve in more than one building on the elementary level.)
Starting salary range: $36,560.00 to $67,017.00
BPS uses an online, paperless application process, TalentEd Recruit & Hire.
· Go to our website (www.bismarckschools.org)
· Click on “Job Opportunities” for a list of current job openings and application process
· Click on the link “TalentEd Recruit & Hire” to begin the application process
· Complete the online application to apply for this position