Library Media Specialist
Bismarck Public Schools
Bismarck Public Schools is seeking to hire a Library Media Specialist to coordinate library services provided by the school based on a district library plan; and also to collaborate with classroom teachers across the curriculum in the integration of library/technology.
Application deadline date: 2/14/19
1. LMO2 (Library media specialist) credential
2. Valid ND teaching certificate based on a bachelor’s degree with elementary, middle level, or secondary education
3. A strong background and experience in automated library systems, current educational strategies and technologies, and administration of personnel.
4. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
BPS uses an online, paperless application process, TalentEd Recruit & Hire.
· Go to our website (www.bismarckschools.org)
· Click on the Jobs icon for a list of current job openings and application process
· Complete the online application to apply for this position