Library Media Specialist – Legacy High School
Bismarck Public Schools
Bismarck Public Schools is seeking to hire a Library/Media Specialist at Legacy High School.
1. LMO2 (Library media specialist) credential
2. Valid ND teaching certificate based on a bachelor’s degree with elementary, middle level, or secondary education
3. A strong background and experience in automated library systems, current educational strategies and technologies, and administration of personnel.
4. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Application deadline date: 6/20/18
Starting salary range: $45,900 to $66,170
BPS uses an online, paperless application process, TalentEd Recruit & Hire.
· Go to our website (www.bismarckschools.org)
· Click on the Jobs icon for a list of current job openings and application process
· Complete the online application to apply for this position