Library/Media Specialist- Simle Middle School (2018-19 School Year)
Bismarck Public Schools
Bismarck Public Schools is seeking to hire a Library/Media Specialist at Simle Middle School beginning the 2018-19 school year.
1. LMO2 (Library media specialist) credential
2. Valid ND teaching certificate based on a bachelor’s degree with elementary, middle level, or secondary education
3. A strong background and experience in automated library systems, current educational strategies and technologies, and administration of personnel.
4. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Salary Classification: Teacher’s salary schedule
Reports To: Building principal
Job Goal: To coordinate library services provided by the school(s)* based on a district library plan; to collaborate with classroom teachers across the curriculum in the integration of library/technology. (*May serve in more than one building on the elementary level.)
Application deadline: February 21, 2018
Salary range: $45,900 to $66,170 DOE
BPS uses an online, paperless application process, TalentEd Recruit & Hire.
· Go to our website (www.bismarckschools.org)
· Click on the Jobs icon for a list of current job openings and application process
· Complete the online application to apply for this position