Benefits Offered: Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Treehouse Investments, LLC is a privately owned investment fund dedicated to supporting long-term sustainable and scalable solutions that address some of the most critical global challenges. For each investment we consider to what extent it: reduces greenhouse gas emissions, empowers women, and catalyzes a shift of capital to sustainable industries and business models.
Treehouse Management LLC, the management company for Treehouse Investments, LLC and its subsidiaries, is looking for a Filing Specialist to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all of our businesses’ documents.
This position requires a dedication to detail, carefulness, discretion with confidential/sensitive information, and a true desire to expand the mind through files.
• Create, implement, and maintain a filing system.
• Maintain paper files, electronic files, and databases.
• Keep data organized, safe and available.
• Input, organize, and retrieve information.
• Gather data for management.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience/familiarity with (written) Spanish is a Plus.
• Proficient in Mac Applications [Pages and Numbers, in particular] or equivalent is a Plus.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
About Treehouse Investments, LLC:
Treehouse Investments, LLC, is a privately owned investment fund dedicated to supporting long-term sustainable and scalable solutions that address some of the most critical global challenges.