Requisition Number: 17-0017
Title: Electronic Records Analyst
Fredrikson & Byron, one of the leading law firms in Minneapolis, is continuing to grow and so is the number of electronic records in the firm. Collaborating with the Manager of Records and Enterprise Content, this position is primarily responsible for organizing and structuring the Firm’s electronic content. This includes spending time consulting attorneys and support staff on proper electronic records management and retention practices in compliance with the Firm’s RM policies.
In return for your expertise we offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and pleasant surroundings.
• Organize electronic content in both structured and unstructured data repositories with the end goal of applying retention information.
• Consult with Firm staff on e-mail management.
• Ensuring Intranet content is appropriately managed.
• Perform document imports and exports for the Firm’s document management system.
• Educate attorneys and staff on proper RM and retention practices.
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Records Management experience required. Candidates must have superb communication skills and the gentle confidence to consult with all levels of attorneys and staff. Experience in legal field preferred but not required.