DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST – READY TO LEARN
To work at Twin Cities PBS (TPT) is to be connected, inspired, educated and supported by the people you work with and by the communities around you. We are on a common mission to learn more, see more, and BE more. TPT is seeking a full time Digital Media Specialist on our Ready to Learn team to manage the distribution of digital content across multiple online/digital platforms.
• Work collaboratively with the RTL digital, content, and administrative teams to assist in the development of digital products, including online/digital platforms and games.
• Work with internal teams to collect digital assets and distribute to multiple online/digital platforms.
• Manage content on media platforms through: creating content through a CMS, drafting text, coordinating text edits, performing final copy edits, tracking multiple versions of assets, and ensuring the correct versions of assets are being distributed/uploaded.
• Regularly test all content on multiple platforms to ensure fidelity and quality.
• Assist with quality assurance and user experience testing of digital games and products.
• Maintain digital devices and ensure they are regularly updated.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• 2+ years of content management experience and applicable digital technology.
• Ability to learn new software and tools in a timely manner.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve new technologies.
• Proven ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks within time constraints.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptionally organized and detail oriented with specific attention to following naming conventions and metadata structures.
• Experience/familiarity with and interest in educational game development and children’s media preferred.
If you have the necessary skills, please visit our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/careers/job-openings/ to apply online.