Digital Marketing Content Librarian – Contract To Hire – Eden Prairie, MN (798687)
Health care leaders turn to Optum Advisory Services (OAS) for guidance, insights and practical strategies to help assert control over their organization’s future. We are more than just consultants. We are also operators with real-world health care experience, which helps clients hardwire and sustain more meaningful results that would otherwise not be achievable. As integrators across Optum, we deliver unique client-focused strategies and impact. Our proven track record driving success across the entire health care continuum empowers clients to grow, thrive and disrupt.
The Digital Marketing Content Librarian is responsible for managing the content within the content management system (CMS) for Optum Marketing. The Digital Marketing Content Librarian is focused on cataloging, archiving and auditing content for the Marketing team and is responsible for fulfilling content search / upload / retrieval requests from the marketing managers, program managers, and design teams.
The Digital Marketing Content Librarian must possess a balance of technical, analytical, and creative, thinking skills, while being focused on producing, executing and maintaining a high quality content management system. The ideal candidate will have experience managing content using Adobe Experience Manager, including experience with Adobe AEM Assets and Communities along with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics and extensive knowledge on browseability, searchability, and file taxonomy.
• Upload and manage new and existing marketing content to the content management system on a daily basis with a high standard of excellence
• Retrieve content for and answer related CMS questions coming from the marketing teams
• Develop and revise the CMS taxonomy for all Marketing content as needed.
• Develop tagging process for all material in the CMS to continuously improve searchability for all users
• Work in a proactive manner to provide marketing delivery thought leadership and guidance, determining the best solutions to fulfill the needs of marketing segment and portfolio teams, while ensuring CMS projects are delivered on time, on budget, with a high standard of excellence
• Work in concert with cross-functional teams, using data and analytics to clearly articulate performance, value, and areas of improvement to continually improve and advance the CMS functionality by providing actionable insight and recommendations
• Develop and manage the reporting and auditing requirements of the marketing materials within the content management system
• Utilize excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, under quick deadlines and be able to respond quickly and accurately to change
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or a similar field
• 2+ years of experience working with digital repositories and/or digital object cataloging
• 2+ years of experience managing web content
• 2+ years of technical project management experience
• 1+ years of experience having direct accountability for asset tagging and search engine optimization
• Proficiency Microsoft Office suite (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook)
• 2+ years of experience in web design and/or HTML experience preferably within an e-commerce or retail setting
• Experience using with web CMS tools i.e. Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
• Experience with Adobe Suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong attention to detail and project management acumen
• Experience creatively solving problems, creating and improving processes
• Strong ability to learn technology and keep up with ever changing advances and capabilities
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)