Carlson Rezidor is embarking on a strategic digital agenda aimed at transforming the way we engage with guests throughout their travel experience. Carlson’s digital team is seeking a digital content management specialist who will be responsible for on-time delivery of critical digital content to interactive, multi-lingual websites across the globe. In addition, this person will directly participate in the evolution of the CMS platform.
The right person for this role:
• Has a strong attention to detail
• Sets a high bar for him/herself
• Likes to solve problems and thinks creatively
• Is adaptable/resilient and knows how to handle the unexpected
• Is intellectually curious
Day-to day content updates across multiple CMS platforms:
- Maintain web content across multiple brand websites and applications.
- Ensure translations are completed in a timely manner.
- Edit copy received from other content contributors to ensure content follows brand standards.
- Editing and writing duties may include evaluating and reviewing content that comes into the CMS content approval queue, modification and preparation of already-existing content for the web, writing copy (text, labels, call to actions, text advertisements, metadata) for various brand websites.
- Ensure work flow remains nimble and updates are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Follow guidelines provided by SEO manager.
- Collaborate with marketing and digital teams to determine their needs and recommend solutions are met.
Trouble shoot content issues:
- Review reported content issues and provide/implement the fix or work around.
- Identify CMS/content related bugs and submit tickets to technical team.
- Monitor web issues submitted to our queue and route to the appropriate party.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience working on web production teams.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Experience managing content for a global audience and using a content management system, preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- High degree of ownership and accountability.
- Capable of working cross-functionally across teams.
- Balance multiple projects, assignments, and launches simultaneously within a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Gather and scope out enhancement ideas and requirements.
- Ability to work with technical staff to communicate issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt graciously to rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.