Digital Content Management Specialist
Job Field: MARK – Marketing
Location: Shakopee, MN, US
Company: BASF Corporation
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_US_1804572
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We achieve this through our commitment to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which gives us the opportunity to set and deliver on ambitious, long-term goals.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. This allows for our employees to innovate and generate new ideas, put them into action, and gain insights from them to further advance our collective expertise.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. We strongly support the spirit of collaboration through effectively involving team members and colleagues from other relevant units when developing and executing strategies and projects. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Digital Content Management Specialist (1804572) Shakopee, MN
Where the Chemistry Happens
The digital content management specialist manages content creation for multi-media external communication channels that results in brand building, customer engagement, and lead generation.
Qualifications – BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
• Work closely as part of the marketing team, the digital content management specialist will devise a content strategy that aligns with sector strategies, integrated customer strategy and company goals.
• Work with internal and external resources to create engaging content and campaigns and measure results.
• Develop and manage a shared content calendar to showcase all content topics in one place.
• Manage content creation activities for multiple channels including websites, social media channels, mobile apps, customer newsletters and BASF Insights.
• Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video.
• Perform day-to-day website updates and enhancements to support marketing strategy and optimize customer experience.
• Assist with social media content publishing and community management.
• Manage digital campaign execution schedules and tasks, including analytics and optimization.
• Write informative, search engine optimized copy.
• Manage digital asset strategy, focusing on how digital assets are stored and managed for the future and used to feed respective channels.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.