Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Customer Account Manager (CAM)- Cloud Team
Location:U.S. – Norcross, GA; Oakdale, MN
Reports To: Manager, CAM
FLSA Status: Salary Non Exempt
Customer Account Managers maintain close customer relationships and establish further sales opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Customer Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Ensure that the Client is 100% satisfied with the company by coordinating with other company teams(15%)
- Proactively sell all company products by communicating with Clients (25-30 Contacts) via telephone, e-mail, or regular mail and in person at trade shows and customer visits (50%)
- Update Client information (contacts, e-mail, phone numbers, etc.) via CRM (20%)
- Provideperformance/activity reports to manager as required (5%)
- Engage in account reviews and promotional tactics (10%)
- Sell/Cover K-12 schools, community colleges, educational institutions and public libraries for EM product line and Cloud where appropriate
- Sell consumables, RFID products, tech refreshes to existing customers %
- Upsell additional products to existing customers 40%
- Partner with BDMs on Technology Refresh activities 30%
- Sell CORE, EM, and generate leads for new Cloud and AMH customers 30 %
- 100% personal assigned sales product acquisition target
- 100% of support, maintenance, and consumables revenue target
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Travel Demands: Anticipated domestic travel is up to 20%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Business or related field, preferred but not required
- 4+ years direct sales (inside and/or outside) experience
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce,CRM, Act-On, etc.)
- Library product knowledge helpful
- A genuine interest in the library industry;
- Confidence and a positive “can-do” to work within a small yet dynamic team;
- Clear communication skills with the ability to work well with colleagues;
- Ability to think quickly and to react with good business sense to challenging situations;
- Work collaboratively and efficiently to deliver projects by agreed deadlines;
- Excellent verbal communications, spelling and grammar;
- Possesses exceptional attention to detail and is committed to delivering quality output;
- Able to quickly learn new technology applications, company products and library industry; Must have great analytical ability
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and demonstrates a highly committed attitude;
- Methodical, orgainized and accurate, with a very good attention to detail
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Deal with nonverbal symbolism (e.g., formulas and equations) in difficult phases. Deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is located in an office. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs light work; exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 15 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Concentration/Attention to Detail (Constant) Vision (Close, Constant)
Sitting (Frequently) Verbal Communication (Frequent)
Standing (Frequently) Walking (Occasionally)
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
About Bibliotheca, LLC:
bibliotheca is dedicated to the development of solutions that help sustain and grow libraries around the world. Our products are designed to provide a welcoming, intuitive and seamless environment for those that use the library wherever they choose to use it – be that at home, on the move or within the library itself. We have direct operational offices in all major continents, together with dedicated distributors who offer our solutions across a further 70 countries. We are proud to have over 30,000 unique libraries as part of our family, with a deployed equipment range in excess of 10,000 individual self-service units, 6,000 security systems and over 650 automated materials handling (sorter) systems. In addition, our digital platform features content from over 1,000 publishers and is available through almost 3,000 libraries.
bibliotheca is financially backed by OEP Capital Advisors, L.P., an independent private equity firm that has managed approximately $11 billion of invested capital over its 15-year history. The firm is principally based in New York, Chicago and Frankfurt.
Email cover letter and resume to Jordan Hanlon – firstname.lastname@example.org