165 Western Ave N
Suite 8, Office #100
St. Paul, MN 55102
Position: CRM & Operations Specialist
Supervisor: VP of Operations
FLSA Status: Full time, exempt
Location: Combination of remote and office based
Salary range: $62,000 – $67,000 / year
Application Closing Date: Open Until Filled
WomenVenture is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to empower women to achieve their economic goals by building profitable and sustainable businesses that transform communities. We execute on this mission through a four-pillared programming approach that includes training, loans, coaching and a community of support. Our organizational values are inclusion, impact, and innovation, and we seek out candidates who exemplify these characteristics.
The CRM & Operations Specialist supports WomenVenture’s mission through CRM management, data analytics, technology management, data reporting, and facilities oversight. The incumbent will be expected to take ownership of projects and overcome obstacles through collaboration with various teams and external vendors. Systems thinking, attention to detail, creativity and independent action are key characteristics needed for success.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
CRM Management and Data Analysis (50%)
- Assist in creating organizational efficiencies through use of our CRM database
- Train staff on use of our database features and other technology resources by developing internal videos and training guides
- Maintain standard views, workflows and dashboards within the database for each team
- Perform regular data clean-up and report specific issues to mitigate similar errors in the future
- Liaise with outsourced CRM support vendor for complex projects and troubleshooting
- Perform data analysis when issues arise to attempt to identify the core issue, and work with staff or technology resources to bring to resolution
- Work with the VP of Operations to create overarching processes for current and new programs to improve the client journey
- Build a unified process for all departments that will seamlessly interact with the CRM
Technology and SAAS Management (25%)
- Provide technical support for resources falling outside of our managed IT service provider
- Ascertain the organization’s technology equipment is operating at an optimum level
- Manage technology equipment upgrades as needed
- Monitor equipment inventory for new hires and staff equipment replacement
- Work with Human Resources and Hiring Managers on technology equipment and training to facilitate successful onboarding and offboarding processes
- Manage and analyze SAAS accounts and licenses
Data Reporting (15%)
- Work with each department on their recurring reporting needs and take ownership of providing the data from CRM to support their reporting
Facilities Oversight (10%)
- Manage space-related vendor accounts as needed, including phone, printer, off-site storage, building maintenance, etc.
- Track, order and secure office inventory for all employees and client needs
- Develop and manage a computer lending library for our clients
- Maintain a clean and organized office to ensure a welcoming atmosphere
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, certified technology professional, or comparable experience
- A proven ability to learn new software programs quickly and distill those lessons to others
- Proven experience using the Office 365 suite applications
- Aptitude for independent problem solving and critical thinking
- Systems thinker who can motivate and inspire others in process improvement
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience as a database manager
- Proven experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proven experience in training or facilitation
- Data analytics experience
- Drive to learn new systems and applications
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods and may be required to stand for an extended period. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. This job requires access to personal transportation.
Due to the global pandemic, WomenVenture staff are currently working remotely with the option to enter the office under strict protocols. This position requires in office work at least once a week. You must show proof of vaccination to enter the office.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé (both required)with “CRM & Operations Specialist”, in the subject line. No phone calls.
WomenVenture is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity and strongly encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this position. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all activities, tasks and skills required.