Date of Availability: To Be Determined
Date Closing: Open Until Filled
Collaborate with building classroom teachers and technology staff to plan, implement and support the effective integration of technology into the curriculum. Provide staff with strategies for teaching and learning with technology. Works with technology staff, building technology coordinators, building principals, media specialists, staff, and students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide leadership and guidance in collaboration with the Building Technology Integration Coordinators for integrating instructional technologies.
• Provide on-site instructional support and team-teach with teachers to prepare, implement and assess technology integration.
• Collaborate with teachers, information technology staff, curriculum specialists, program supervisors, media center specialists and building technology teams to integrate technology into district-wide curriculum.
• Assist classroom teachers in the planning, implementation and assessment of instructional media and technology integration.
• Provide staff development for site and district wide technology initiatives.
• Mentor teachers to ensure that technology integration is meeting district AIMS and goals.
• Be knowledgeable of curriculum in all subject areas.
• Provide guidance in implementing projects aligned with district and state technology standards.
• Recommend technology resources to staff for use in meeting curricular outcomes and instructional objectives.
• Assist with adapting technology to meet individual needs of diverse learners.
• Set up and maintain a variety of technology integration tools; test and troubleshoot hardware and software for curricular use.
• Explore and understand both the applications and implications of all forms of educational technology.
• District level representative for Media Center Specialists in the area of budget and technology curriculum
• Other duties as assigned. .
• Must hold appropriate Minnesota teaching license