Job Title: Cloud Library Support Specialist
Department: Ops – Customer Support/Help Desk
Location: Oakdale, MN (MSP)
Reports To: Technical Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Salary)
Provide technical support for customers via email and over the phone for Cloud Library customers. Troubleshoot and diagnose issues related to applications, devices and content. Log cases in CRM and dispatch a field service technician when necessary to resolve the issue onsite.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
The Cloud Library Support Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
• Provide 1st line support/call logging for Cloud Library
• Manage the Cloud Library mailbox and provide responses to customer issues
• Follow escalation procedures for unresolved issues and provide detailed troubleshooting steps tried prior to involving Second level support or Product Experts
• Provide 1st call resolution for common issues
• Maintain proper etiquette with customers over the phone and via e-mail while helping to resolve application, content and device related issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Provide proper case documentation for escalated issues
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Travel Demands: Anticipated domestic and international travel is approximately 10%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• College degree preferred, but not required
• Experience in a customer support role desired, experience in a library preferred
• Familiarity with mobile apps, pcs, android and iOS and mobile devices preferred
Computer/Technical Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Experience with office productivity software, computers, and email required
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of
customers or employees.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Deal with nonverbal symbolism (e.g., formulas and equations) in difficult phases. Deal with a variety of abstract and
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is located in an office. The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs light work; exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 15 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Concentration/Attention to Detail (Constant) Vision (Close, Constant)
Sitting (Frequently) Verbal Communication (Frequent)
Standing (Frequently) Walking (Occasionally)
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as
assigned by their supervisor.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary is commensurate with experience.