Fantastic opportunity to help a local woman catalog and document her work as a global, site-specific choreographer that has taken her around the world!
Tasks Include but are not limited to:
• Organizing photos and videos, both personal and dance related (removing duplicates, organizing, and labeling)
• Cataloging negatives of old photos – date and label
• Organize files that includes dance programs, postcards posters, and personal files
• Help with computer – emails, move documents to external hard drive etc…
• If possible, set up a good system for me to video myself easily. (I have a tripod, a mini iPad, but need help setting it up so I can easily press the button and be videotaped dancing.)
This individual will:
• have a good grasp of Mac computers, iPhone, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
• Be decisive, perceptive, able to create order
• Self-starter that takes initiative and perceives what needs to be done
• Be able come to her apartment to work
Schedule is flexible, up to 10 hours a week for approximately 6 months. Pay is $18-23 an hour depending on experience. Covid strick household, masks and social distancing are essential.
If you are interested, please email Marylee your resume and / or any other documents that reflect your skills per stated needs. email@example.com