The Business Analyst works with our application and product development team. You will be responsible for gathering, eliciting, documenting, and communicating business requirements in clear, detailed user stories. Additionally, you must ensure that solutions are developed and implemented to satisfy business requirements. If you are a resourceful, creative and team-oriented who can work collaboratively with others to deliver solutions, this position is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather information. Using techniques like interviews, work sessions, storyboarding, and prototyping.
• Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements.
• Understand project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features.
• Evaluate customer needs/issues, analyze business processes, assist in evaluating alternatives, and determine appropriate solutions with IT staff.
• Help determine level of effort and time required for solution delivery.
• Define user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with business subject-matter experts.
• Analyze high-level business requirements and translate them into more detailed user stories, use cases, and other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen mock-ups, gap analysis, etc.
• Assist with development of test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
• Participate in testing and analysis of testing results as needed. Assist with troubleshooting and providing recommended solutions.
5% Training and Support
• Identify and assist in resolving issues, questions, and scope/requirements gaps quickly and effectively enable delivery and support of applications.
• Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
• Conduct research and proactively make recommendations to improve application delivery.
• Write effective SQL queries to aid analysis and support activities.
5% Other Duties as Assigned
• Execute other related company projects as necessary based on the needs of the organization.
Minimum Job Requirements
Requires a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent field or discipline; 0-4 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Strong knowledge of business analysis, best practices and methodologies, including the ability to perform requirements tracing and validations during testing.
• Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
• Proven experience creating user stories, use cases, process flows, wireframes, and data mappings.
• Experience with user interface (UI) design.
• Knowledge of full lifecycle application development.
• Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
• Agile/Scrum experience, a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Positive attitude coupled with a great work ethic is a must.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse organization.
• Ability to gain knowledge of current developments/trends in area of expertise.
• Ability to estimate and complete projects in support of company and department goals.
• Demonstrate ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
• Fluent in Spanish
• Experience with a CRM system
We offer a full benefit package which. includes, health, dental, and disability insurance, as well as paid personal, sick and vacation time. We provide a paid $25,000 Life insurance policy. You can also enjoy a complimentary lunch each week, and complimentary snacks & beverages available Mon-Fri.